So the sad day came that my best friend and go-to model moved halfway across the country. This has left me with a bit of a void when it comes to testing out new ideas and updating marketing materials! Because of this situation, I have decided to take my problem and turn it around into something fun!
There are SO many lovely ladies out there that I would LOVE to have the opportunity to work with, and each one has a unique story that should be told, so I’m using this as a way to be able to feature at least one of those ladies each year!
That’s right, you get to be the face of Jessica Michael Photography for a whole year!
I’m looking for women between the ages of 24 and 55 who are confident and charismatic! Someone who is active in social media with a large network of friends, both on and offline… I want someone who is stylish and not afraid to try something new and maybe a little crazy, and who always likes to have fun! Ideally, I am looking for someone who is all about empowering women, regardless of their age, shape, size, etc. and is excited to share any opportunity to help other women learn to love themselves!
If you think this could be you, please read further!
What you get:
- At least 2 complimentary photo shoots of a glamour and/or boudoir nature in 2014/2015 (schedule is flexible but shoots will be set up to meet the promotional needs and vision of Jessica Michael Photography)
- A set of complimentary rep cards to pass out to your friends and anyone else who might be interested in Jessica Michael Photography
- You will earn surprise gifts based on the referrals you generate!
- For the duration of your time as Spokesmodel, you will receive an awesome 40% discount on ANY purchases you make!
- At the end of the year, you will receive a book with a sampling of your favorite images, and the high resolution digital copies of your top 10 favorite photos!
Watch this video for a behind the scenes look at what a photo shoot with Jessica Michael Photography is like!
To enter you MUST:
- Be between the ages of 24 and 55
- Live in Central or Mid-Coast Maine and be available for at least 2-3 promotional glamour and boudoir photo shoots during your time as a spokesmodel
- Be available for a test shoot at the end of the contest (in September/October 2014) and able to pay for Hair and Makeup.
- Be willing to work with one of my hair and makeup artists (there may be a minimal cost, up to $50, per session)
- Be willing to sign a full model release and contract allowing the publication of any photos and/or video you are in
- Agree to participate in at least one in person promotional event, and actively participate in online promotional services (ie. Commenting on Facebook or Blogs, sharing information, etc.)
- Be able to provide a variety of wardrobe pieces in the event that the studio doesn’t have something appropriate for the shoot.
- Submit two photos of yourself (1 full body and 1 clear face photo)
- Tell us about yourself, including Name, age, address, why you think you would be an awesome spokesmodel for Jessica Michael Photography, and tell us how you heard about us!
- All entries must be submitted via the online form and be received by August 31
- You don’t have to be “Victoria’s Secret” skinny! Curves are sexy, and we are happy to accept applications from ANY woman who is comfortable and confident with herself!
- Entries will be narrowed down to at least 3 top choices who will do a test shoot. Test photos will be posted online in September and the winner will be chosen via online voting!
- We reserve the right to update the terms & conditions listed above as needed, veto votes, and cancel the contest or void the chosen winner if circumstances deem it necessary.
- Please, share this contest with anyone you think might make an amazing spokesmodel!
- Facebook entries will NOT be accepted
- Nudity is not a requirement, however some of our session plans may include implied nudity (looks like nudity, but isn’t really!)
Simply fill out the form below with as much detail as you can, and be sure to attach your two photos at the bottom! Entries will be accepted until August 31st unless something crazy happens and we decide to end the application process early!
NOTE: We have been having some issues with some submissions not coming through. Please be sure that your images have fully loaded and that you’ve filled out EVERY field fully before submitting your application. If you do NOT receive a confirmation email from Jessica Michael Photography (add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list so it doesn’t go to Spam!) then please resubmit your application. If after the second attempt you still don’t receive a confirmation, please email me personally!