Start saving for your session by pre-paying for your session with our Boudie Bank Savings Plan!
Most women who have been asked, tell us that money is the number one reason that they avoid booking a session, and we are determined to help eliminate that hurdle! This savings plan, essentially, sets you up to pre-pay for your session and products!
- Step 1: Decide your long term goal – I recommend clients save at least $2000 so that they have enough money to cover their session and then the rest can be spent on products after, however you can save as much or as little as you like!
- Step 2: Decide what you can afford for a deposit (Minimum of $100). Once you have the minimum of $100 covered, you can deposit as much as you want after that to get your boudie bank off to a healthy start! The more you put down up-front, the smaller your monthly payments will be!
- Step 3: Decide what you can afford monthly – After you have made your deposit, you can make payments bi-weekly or monthly based on your own budget! Please note: All payments are nonrefundable. No Exceptions.
- Step 4: Book your session and start planning! When you are down to your final month of payments, we will schedule your consultation and then your session! (Dates are subject to availability). Everything will have already been paid for, so you can enjoy your planning and session completely worry free!
- Who is able to use this option? I suggest the Boudie Bank Savings Plan to clients who are doing photos for themselves and not as a gift for a specific event or date, as your session won’t be scheduled until your payments are complete. Dates are subject to availability. This option is absolutely available to anyone who wishes to utilize it, as long as they understand those conditions!
- How long can my payment plan last? You can make payments for up to 5 months! That gives PLENTY of time to plan and prepare your mind and body to be right where you want it to be before your session!
- Are payments refundable? Once payments have been made, they are nonrefundable. We do this to encourage clients to follow through and not let nerves get the best of them before their sessions! The whole point of this is to push yourself and get out of your comfort zone, isn’t it? ;)
- What are the benefits of using the Boudie Bank Savings Plan? Setting up the Boudie Bank Savings Plan allows you to have a low upfront cost, which makes it easily affordable for ANYONE! It also allows you to be able to afford the products you love the most, without feeling guilty because that money has already been “spent” ;) No financial stress, what could be better than that?!?!